How Close Are We To A Coronavirus Vaccine? | NBC News NOW

With the FDA willing to fast track a coronavirus vaccine before phase three trails end, there’s a likelihood we could see immunizations by the end of 2020. NBC News’ Dr. John Torres weighs in.
» Subscribe to NBC News:
» Watch more NBC video:

NBC News Digital is a collection of innovative and powerful news brands that deliver compelling, diverse and engaging news stories. NBC News Digital features NBCNews.com, MSNBC.com, TODAY.com, Nightly News, Meet the Press, Dateline, and the existing apps and digital extensions of these respective properties. We deliver the best in breaking news, live video coverage, original journalism and segments from your favorite NBC News Shows.

Connect with NBC News Online!
NBC News App:
Breaking News Alerts:
Visit NBCNews.Com:
Find NBC News on Facebook:
Follow NBC News on Twitter:
Follow NBC News on Instagram:

How Close Are We To A Coronavirus Vaccine? | NBC News NOW

About the author

Comments

  1. CDC says that only 6% of deaths from covid had only COVID, the other 94% had on average 2.6 other life threatening conditions. Do your own research and stop being mind flayed. God Bless you all.

  2. Yawn, nobody cares about your fake virus anymore. You’ve beaten that dead horse long enough. How about you investigate where all these antifa are coming from.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *